All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurveying all of Kurosawa's films and examining six films in depth-The Idiot, The Lower Depths, Rashomon, Ikiru, Throne of Blood, and Ran-Goodwin finds in Kurosawa's themes and techniques the capacity to restructure perceptions of Western and Japanese cultures and to establish new meanings in each.
- Author BiographyJames Goodwin is a professor of English at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)James Goodwin
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1993
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.