All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTullos explores the recent history of one of the nation's most conservative states to reveal its political imaginary-the public shape of power, popular imagery, and individual opportunity-and asks if the coming years will see a transformation of the Heart of Dixie.
- Author BiographyA native of Alabama, Allen Tullos teaches American studies at Emory University. He is the author of Habits of Industry: White Culture and the Transformation of the Carolina Piedmont and editor of Long Journey Home: Folklife in the South. Tullos is a cofounder and senior editor of the Internet journal Southern Spaces and has worked on numerous documentary films.
- Author(s)Allen Tullos
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePolitics and Culture in the Twentieth Century South
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Series Edited byBryant Simon,Jane Dailey
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.