All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTranslation of: Nature, simple, sain et bon.
- Author BiographyAlain Ducasse is one of the most renowned chefs of his generation. He is also a restaurant designer, hotelier, and teacher of the culinary arts. Over thirty years, he has developed a unique savoir faire, which has helped define the contemporary art of living and eating. He is the first chef worldwide whose restaurants have been awarded three Michelin stars in two different cities. Paule Neyrat is a dietician, nutritionist, and author.
- Author(s)Alain Ducasse,Christophe Saintagne,Paula Neyrat
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1628 g
- Width200 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Pagination360 pp
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.