CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume constitutes a dialogue with a major figure in American psychology. The dialogues are designed to introduce the reader to Bandura's major ideas and points of view, conveying through the extemporaneousness of the dialogues a feeling for his personality.
- Author BiographyRICHARD I. EVANS is currently a Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Director of the Social Psychology/Behavioral Medicine Research Group at the University of Houston. As a long-time researcher in the social psychology of communications and pioneer in public television, he originated and has since served as director of the Dialogues in Contemporary Psychology Series, originally supported by the National Science Foundation.
- Author(s)Richard I. Evans
- Date of Publication06/11/1989
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight321 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.