CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Ronald R. Watson
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDrug and Alcohol Abuse Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsPsychosocial Factors That Influence American Adults' Alcohol Consumption. Promising Themes in Alcoholism Treatment Research. Research Advances in Pharmacotherapy for Alcoholism. Toward a Developmental Framework for the Treatment of Adolescent Alcohol Abuse: Current Findings and Future Directions. Alcoholism Treatment Mismatching from a Process of Change Perspective. Relationship Between Alcoholism Treatment and Health Care Utilization: Issues and Trends. The Dehydration Theory of Alcohol Intoxication: Relevance to Treatment Issues. Utilizing Alcoholism Treatment Research Findings in Clinical Practice. Alcohol-Related Expectancies and Their Applications to Treatment. The Role of Learning in Alcohol Tolerance in Humans. Treatment Implications of a Hybrid Model for the Classification of Alcoholism. Thyroid Hormones and Alcoholism. ACTH and Alcohol Consummatory Behavior. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.