All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction for children to the facts about alcohol. It is part of a series which aims to teach children not to use and abuse drugs by providing lots of strategies to help them avoid becoming involved in drug-taking. There are photographs and real-life case studies.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication07/06/2000
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleLearn to Say No S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date13/10/2003
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight340 g
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age8+
- Interest Age8+
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.56
- £33.99Trending at £35.77
- £35.89Trending at £37.77
- £25.80Trending at £27.23
- £15.88Trending at £16.83
- £9.90Trending at £10.42
- £6.07Trending at £11.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.