All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the Commonwealth Harvard Alcohol Research and Teaching Program, this clinically oriented work is designed to give internists and primary care practitioners the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and care for patients with alcoholism.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleFrontiers of Primary Care
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHenrietta N. Barnes,Mark D. Aronson,Thomas L. Delbanco
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.