All listings for this product
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.90Trending at £21.74
- £6.82Trending at £7.72
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £7.66Trending at £7.93
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £7.19Trending at £7.27
- £9.80Trending at £10.19
About this product
- DescriptionBen Corbett is a brilliant young lawyer in early-twentieth-century Washington DC. Yet he is a disappointment to his wife and father, who believe he wastes his talents by doing poorly-paid and thankless work helping the poor and downtrodden. One day, out of the blue, he receives a private invitation to the White House.
- Author BiographyJAMES PATTERSON is one of the best-known and biggest-selling writers of all time. His books have sold in excess of 325 million copies worldwide and he has been the most borrowed author in UK libraries for the past nine years in a row. He is the author of some of the most popular series of the past two decades - the Alex Cross, Women's Murder Club, Detective Michael Bennett and Private novels - and he has written many other number one bestsellers including romance novels and stand-alone thrillers. James is passionate about encouraging children to read. Inspired by his own son who was a reluctant reader, he also writes a range of books for young readers including the Middle School, I Funny, Treasure Hunters, House of Robots, Confessions, and Maximum Ride series. James is the proud sponsor of the World Book Day Award and has donated millions in grants to independent bookshops. He lives in Florida with his wife and son.
- Author(s)James Patterson
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleAlex Cross
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight215 g
- Width138 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Pagination5 pp
- Read byDylan Baker,Shawn Andrew
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time533
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.