All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for fans and students of the films of Alfred Hitchcock, this title features annotated bibliography and indexes.
- Author BiographyJane E. Sloan is Women's Studies Librarian at Rutgers University. Formerly Cinema Librarian at the University of Southern California, she is the author of Robert Bresson: A Guide to References and Resources (1983).
- Author(s)Jane E. Sloan
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication08/03/1995
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.