All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- Author(s)Arkadii Slinko
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- Series TitleSpringer Undergraduate Mathematics Series
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntegers.- Cryptology.- Groups.- Fields.- Polynomials.- Secret Sharing.- Error-Correcting Codes.- Compression.- Appendix A: GAP.- Appendix B: Miscellanies.- Solutions to Exercises.
- Author BiographyARKADII SLINKO is currently Professor of Mathematics at the University of Auckland. He has published extensively in a wide range of journals. His current research is in applied discrete mathematics with particular focus on the mathematics of social choice, mathematical politics, decision theory, game theory and secret sharing.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.