All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced treatment of algebraic coding theory and its application in communications and signal processing, from an engineering perspective.
- Author BiographyRichard E. Blahut is Head of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign, where he is also a professor. He is a Fellow of the IEEE and the recipient of many awards including the IEEE Alexander Graham Bell Medal (1998), the Tau Beta Pi Daniel C. Drucker Eminent Faculty Award, and the IEEE Millennium Medal. He was named Fellow of the IBM Corporation in 1980, where he worked for over 30 years, and was elected to the National Academy of Engineering in 1990.
- Author(s)Richard E. Blahut
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note86 b/w illus.
- Weight1250 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.