Algebraic Methods in Unstable Homotopy Theory by Joseph Neisendorfer (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £133.94+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £28.22Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most modern and thorough treatment of unstable homotopy theory available.
- Author BiographyJoseph Neisendorfer is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Rochester, New York.
- Author(s)Joseph Neisendorfer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- Series TitleNew Mathematical Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note275 exercises
- Weight940 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £13.03
- £19.38Trending at £20.05
- £16.40Trending at £17.34
- £17.59Trending at £18.26
- £11.80Trending at £13.03
- £8.64Trending at £10.01
- £10.96Trending at £12.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.