CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the basic material of classical algebraic number theory, giving the student the background necessary for the study of further topics in algebraic number theory, such as cyclotomic fields, or modular forms.
- Author(s)Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/1994
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 110
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight703 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1994. Corr. 3rd printing 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.