All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys the fundamental ideas of algebraic topology. This book covers the fundamental group, its definition and application in the study of covering spaces. It deals with the homology theory including cohomology, cup products, cohomology operations and topological manifolds.
- Author(s)Edwin H. Spanier
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/1994
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1981. Corr. 3rd printing 1994
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.