All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- Series TitleTrends in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJean-Camille Birget,John Meakin,Mark V. Sapir,Stuart Margolis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsSyntactic and Global Semigroup Theory: A Synthesis Approach.- Semigroups with Central Idempotents.- Algebraic Geometry over Groups.- Aspects of the Theory of Free Groups.- Polynomial Isoperimetric Inequalities for Richard Thompson's Groups F, T,and V.- Ordered Monoids and J-Trivial Monoids.- A Remark on Finitely Generated Subgroups of Free Groups.- Homotopy Reduction Systems for Monoid Presentations II:The Guba-Sapir Reduction and Homotopy Modules.- Algorithmic Problems for Finite Groups and Finite Semigroups.- A Survey on the Computational Power of Some Classes of Finite Monoid Presentations.- Rewriting Systems, Finiteness Conditions, and Associated Functions.- Multiparty Communication Complexity of Finite Monoids.- Presentations for Monoids, Their Maximal Subgroups, and Schutzenberger Groups.- On the Growth of Relatively Free Semigroups.- When Can One Finite Monoid Simulate Another?.- Computing Closures of Finitely Generated Subgroups of the Free Group.
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.38Trending at £10.38
- £11.00Trending at £14.01
- £4.99Trending at £6.01
- £8.76Trending at £9.24
- £10.56Trending at £11.24
- £11.29Trending at £12.61
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.