All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- Author(s)G. P. Kukin,L. A. Bokut'
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number255
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight642 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of Contents1. Composition Method for Associative Algebras. 2. Free Lie Algebras. 3. The Composition Method in the Theory of Lie Algebras. 4. Amalgamated Products of Lie Algebras. 5. Decision Problems and Embedding Theorems in the Theory of Varieties of Lie Algebras. 6. The Word Problem and Embedding Theorems in the Theory of the Varieties of Groups. 7. The Problem of Endomorph Reducibility and Relatively Free Groups with the Word Problem Undecidable. 8. The Constructive Method in the Theory of HNN-Extensions. Groups with Standard Normal Form. 9. The Constructive Method for HNN-Extensions and the Conjugacy Problem for Novikov-Boone Groups. A1: Calculations in Free Groups. A2: Algorithmic Properties of Wreath Products of Groups. A3: Survey of the Theory of Absolutely Free Algebras. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.