All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA straightforward guide to the mathematics of algorithmic trading that reflects cutting-edge research.
- Author BiographyAlvaro Cartea is a Reader in Financial Mathematics at University College London. Before joining UCL, he was Associate Professor of Finance at Universidad Carlos III, Madrid (2009-2012) and from 2002 to 2009 he was a Lecturer (with tenure) in the School of Economics, Mathematics and Statistics at Birkbeck, University of London. He was previously JP Morgan Lecturer in Financial Mathematics at Exeter College, Oxford. Sebastian Jaimungal is an Associate Professor and Chair of Graduate Studies in the Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Toronto, where he teaches in the PhD and Masters in Mathematical Finance programs. He consults for major banks and hedge funds focusing on implementing advance derivative valuation engines and algorithmic trading strategies. He is also an associate editor for the SIAM Journal on Financial Mathematics, the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance, the journal Risks and the Argo newsletter. Jaimungal is Vice Chair for the SIAM activity group on Financial Engineering and Mathematics, and his research has been widely published in academic and practitioner journals. His recent interests include high-frequency and algorithmic trading, applied stochastic control, mean-field games, real options, and commodity models and derivative pricing. Jose Penalva is an Associate Professor at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, where he teaches in the PhD and Masters in Finance programs, as well as at the undergraduate level. He is currently working on information models and market microstructure and his research has been published in Econometrica and other top academic journals.
- Author(s)Alvaro Cartea,Jose Penalva,Sebastian Jaimungal
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 75 colour illus. 35 tables
- Weight870 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.