All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £13.31Trending at £17.64
- £15.46Trending at £17.69
- £13.67Trending at £16.35
- £14.64Trending at £16.85
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £7.99Trending at £15.51
- £23.91Trending at £31.55
About this product
- DescriptionPresents algorithms and architectures for the realization of neural network systems. This book covers major neural network systems structures for achieving effective systems, and illustrates them with examples. It includes topics such as: Radial Basis Function networks; weight initialization; time-based techniques; among others.
- Author BiographyCornelius T. Leondes received his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania and has held numerous positions in industrial and academic institutions. He is currently a Professor Emeritus at the University of California, Los Angeles. He has also served as the Boeing Professor at the University of Washington and as an adjunct professor at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author, editor, or co-author of more than 100 textbooks and handbooks and has published more than 200 technical papers. In addition, he has been a Guggenheim Fellow, Fulbright Research Scholar, IEEE Fellow, and a recipient of IEEE's Baker Prize Award and Barry Carlton Award.
- Author(s)Cornelius T. Leondes
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/1997
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleNeural Network Systems Techniques and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.