All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Acrylic Painting is a complete reference work on the painting medium of acrylics.
- Author BiographyOliver Lohr, illustrator, and Kristina Schaper, theatre painter, are both freelance artists and authors living and working in Hamburg, Germany. They also work together under the name of Artverwandt in the areas of decorative and stage painting, and three-dimensional decoration. Ute Zander works as a freelance artist and author in Hamburg, and her paintings are shown in galleries all over the world and are often published in painting magazines. All three authors organise regular two-day acrylic painting courses in Hamburg which draw participants from all over Germany. These provide people with professional art tuition as well as an opportunity to exchange ideas with other like-minded people, which can result in a high level of competence being achieved within a very short time.
- Author(s)Kristina Schaper,Oliver Lohr,Ute Zander
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note315 colour
- Weight726 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.49Trending at £1.60
- £5.18Trending at £7.04
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £17.56Trending at £25.00
- £4.72Trending at £4.93
- £3.99Trending at £4.54
- £8.24Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.