All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration and search for the origins of homely words, phrases and sayings.
- Author BiographyNIgel Rees is one of the UK's most prestigious wordsmiths, and is regarded as one of the world authorities on English usage. He is the author of over 50 reference books. His Radio 4 show Quote!Unquote is one of the longest running quiz shows in the world (since 1974) and his newsletter has a wide and influential circulation.
- Author(s)Nigel Rees
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/01/2009
- Weight566 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.57
- £9.19Trending at £9.37
- £6.27Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.79Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £7.53Trending at £8.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.