All Necessary Measures: The United Nations and Humanitarian Intervention by Carrie Booth Walling (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £49.74Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
- £16.72Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarrie Booth Walling posits that the arguments Security Council members make about the cause and character of conflict and the source of sovereign authority in target states matter: they enable or constrain the use of military force in defense of human rights.
- Author BiographyCarrie Booth Walling is Associate Professor of Political Science at Albion College.
- Author(s)Carrie Booth Walling
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note16 illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.