All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the world in a series of still lifes, in tableaux vivants and tableaux morts, in laboratory tests, anatomy lessons, in a Spiegelkabinett where the reflections in the mirrors, distorted as they seem, reveal buried truths.
- Author BiographyJohn Burnside is amongst the most acclaimed writers of his generation. His novels, short stories, poetry and memoirs have won numerous awards, including the Geoffrey Faber Memorial Prize, the Whitbread Poetry Award, the Encore Award and the Saltire Scottish Book of the Year. In 2011 he became only the second person to win both the Forward and T. S. Eliot Prizes for poetry for the same book, Black Cat Bone. In 2015 he was a judge for the Man Booker Prize. He is a Professor in the School of English at St Andrews University.
- PrizesShortlisted for T S Eliot Prize 2015 and Forward Poetry Prize: Best Collection 2014 and T S Eliot Prize 2014.
- Author(s)John Burnside
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Weight117 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £3.49Trending at £6.89
- £7.76Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.