All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFunny, unique, and gleeful in her obsession, Pearl-McPhee speaks to knitters of all skill levels in this celebration of craft and creativity.
- Author BiographyStephanie Pearl-McPhee is the author of several books and three collections of essays: Yarn Harlot, Free-Range Knitter, and All Wound Up. (Two of those are New York Times best sellers, which both Stephanie and her mum are really proud of.) She maintains a popular virtual home at www.yarnharlot.ca, and a less organized (and popular) actual home in Toronto, Canada. She's a mother of three, a wife of one, can drive a standard, and has owned two cats in a row that don't care much for her.
- Author(s)Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight326 g
- Width132 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.