All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA marriage therapist identifies social and historical forces that are contributing to modern marital disharmony and misconceptions, sharing essential truths about marriage while suggesting ways to develop marital skills.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Jacobs, M.D., is a psychiatrist in private practice in Manhattan. He is a Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the New York University School of Medicine where he teaches couples and family therapy to psychiatric residents. He lives in New York City with his wife and children.
- Author(s)John W. Jacobs
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.