All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFerguson starts with the commonplace assumption within political philosophy that the family provides the ideal model for political association. Yet families are not necessarily harmonious units. Ferguson takes up several situations to think about how familial attachments can offer insight into the creation of a pluralistic and democratic society.
- Author BiographyKennan Ferguson is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, and the author of William James: Politics in the Pluriverse and The Politics of Judgment: Aesthetics, Identity, and Political Theory.
- Author(s)Kennan Ferguson
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight304 g
- Width157 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.