All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Scotland to Saudi Arabia, Allan M. Jack's autobiography takes you on a journey through education, marriage, geology, apartheid, travel and everything in between. Written to give his descendants an idea of what he did with his life, Allan's book will appeal to those interested in travelling, exotic lands, history and biographies.
- Author BiographyBorn in Glasgow, Allan M. Jack grew up in rural Perthshire. Following his education at Glasgow University and the University of Cape Town, he worked as a geologist in oil and mining industries around the world. He retired in 2011.
- Author(s)Allan M. Jack
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.