All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers students a concise history and critical commentary on 'allegory' from its prominence in Medieval and Renaissance literature since the Romantic era.
- Author BiographyJeremy Tambling is Professor of Literature at the University of Manchester, and author of several books on literature and literary and cultural theory. His most recent books include RE:Verse: Turning towards Poetry (2007) and Going Astray: Dickens and London (2008).
- Author(s)Professor Jeremy Tambling
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.08Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.