All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the significance of the colour of food we eat and how it is connected to the season we eat it in. This book contains a chapter for each season, with its own palette of colours, and recipes that use ingredients that are at the top of their game.
- Author BiographyAllegra McEvedy has worked at Green's, The Belvedere, The Groucho Club and The River Cafe. She gained a special visa to the US as 'an alien with extraordinary ability in the culinary arts' and worked at Robert de Niro's New York restaurant Tribeca Grill. She is a founding partner of Leon, a healthy fast-food restaurant concept that won 'Best New Restaurant' in the 2005 Observer food awards. She has a weekly column in the Evening Standard's ES Magazine and monthly columns in Elle, Living etc and Image. She has contributed to GQ, Tesco Magazine, The Guardian and Good Housekeeping.
- Author(s)Allegra McEvedy
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Out-of-print date03/12/2008
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight1154 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
Most relevant reviews
- aurum196613 Jul, 2016by
Some interesting recipes
A good read and some good recipes. Bonus!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.