All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the reader with information about actual knowledge of the process of allelopathy, covering various aspects from the molecular to the ecological level. This book emphasises the physiological and ecophysiological aspects of allelopathy. It studies several ecosystems and takes into account methodological considerations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/12/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1089 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byLuis Gonzalez,Manuel J. Reigosa,Nuria Pedrol
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.