All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of The New Penguin Shakespeare series, this text looks at All's Well That Ends Well with an introduction, a list of further reading, commentary and a short account of the textual problems of the play. The series is used and recommended by the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Author(s)Barbara Everett,William Shakespeare
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/1978
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleNew Penguin Shakespeare S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/11/2006
- Weight140 g
- Width114 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.91Trending at £9.52
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £3.86Trending at £6.27
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.