All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book of significant breadth and substantial utility, one invaluable to readers trying to understand the region and NATO's role in its security.
- Author BiographyCharles Krupnick is professor of national security studies at the U.S. Army War College.
- Author(s)Charles Krupnick
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/12/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe New International Relations of Europe
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight535 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.