All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an introduction to runoff agriculture, this title describes how the use of surface and subsurface water, often overlooked and wasted, enables both small farmers and commercial agriculturists to improve yields and the security of harvest, even in harsh and remote environments.
- Author BiographyChristopher J Burrow is senior lecturer at the School of Social Sciences and International Development, University of Wales, Swansea. He has been adviser and consultant to organizations such as the World Bank and is author of a number of books, including 'Environmental and Social Impact Assessment: An Introduction' and 'Developing the Environment: Problems and Management'.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Barrow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs, figures, tables
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.