Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA warm and highly emotive Irish writer who deals with issues that affect real women.
- Author BiographyErin Kaye was born in 1966 in Larne, Co Antrim to a Polish-American father and an Anglo-Irish mother. She pursued a successful career in finance before becoming a writer. Her previous bestselling novels include Mothers and Daughters (2003), Choices (2004), Second Chances (2005), Closer to Home (2006) and My Husband's Lover (2008) - all published by Poolbeg Press. She lives in North Berwick on the east coast of Scotland with her husband Mervyn, two young sons and Murphy the dog.
- Author(s)Erin Kaye
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight130 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.95Trending at £11.53
- £7.54Trending at £7.97
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.99Trending at £3.15
- £7.77Trending at £9.41
- £4.59Trending at £4.80
- £16.26Trending at £19.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.