All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a given in today's online marketplace that you are perceived as being always on. Make sure your governance programmes for your systems and platforms keep it that way.Always On provides an understanding of what it takes to develop.
- Author BiographyArve Peder A verland has been at the forefront of digital marketing since the mid-nineties. He has spent most of his career in the United States, where he led a digital agency, working with some of the world's leading companies and brands. Before joining id.mngmnt, a management consulting firm specializing in customer intelligence as a partner, Arve served as Digital Practice Director for Hill+Knowlton Strategies Europe, a WPP company. At id.mngmnt, Arve heads up the digital consulting practice, focusing on building result-oriented digital strategies for clients and developing governance practices that reduce risk and monitor performance.
- Author(s)Arve Peder Overland
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 23 b&w illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.