All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
About this product
- DescriptionAlzheimer's disease and frontotemporal dementia, two of the most prevalent neurodegenerative diseases, are dreaded disorders that attack the neural networks underlying memory and personality, systems that make us who we are. This is a guide for scientists pursuing the cause and cure of these widespread and nightmarishly debilitating disorders.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 670
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight728 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byErik D. Roberson
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.