All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks into the mysterious and beautiful world of one of the most unusual animals on earth.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Gowell is a former marine educator at the New England Aquarium and author of many books.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Gowell
- PublisherBunker Hill Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationPiermont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBunker Hill Publishing Inc
- Out-of-print date30/01/2013
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight113 g
- Width254 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.