All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica and Australia, especially Tasmania, are experiencing tremendous change on many levels. This book examines the developments and trends, and discusses what the 21st century will bring to both countries.
- Author BiographyRandall Doyle is a Visiting Assistant Professor of History at Central Michigan University. Professor Doyle holds a doctorate in U.S. History from the University of Idaho. His primary areas of research and writing are U.S. foreign policy and politics, the Pacific Rim, and Australian environmental politics. He is also the author of A Political Dynasty in North Idaho, 1933-1967 (University Press of America, 2004).
- Author(s)Randall Doyle
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication22/08/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.