All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the latest volume of the America in the Twentieth Century series, Serrianne chronicles the decade of the 1990s from the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Serrianne analyses the cultural changes of the 1990s, including issues of race relations, women's rights, and the LGBT movement.
- Author BiographyNina Esperanza Serrianne holds an MA in history and political science and is currently pursuing a PhD in public policy at George Mason University, USA.
- Author(s)Nina Esperanza Serrianne
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleAmerica in the Twentieth Century
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byJohn Robert Greene
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £17.50Trending at £35.06
- £8.34Trending at £8.86
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.