All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores the cultural and social developments of the USA during the 1970s and offers a survey of both 1970s popular culture and political, economic, and military developments. Central to the text is the belief that the 1970s were a time of betrayal and loss for the USA.
- Author BiographyStephanie A. Slocum-Schaffer is assistant professor of political science at Gettysburg College in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. She has held several administrative positions, including assistant director of the Center for Congressional and Presidential studies at American University.
- Author(s)Stephanie A. Slocum-Schaffer
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleAmerica in the Twentieth Century
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight445 g
- Width158 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.