All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow is terrorism transformed into media entertainment? What is the connection between affirmative action and narcissism? The author addresses these and other questions that have helped to define American popular culture since the nineteen-sixties.
- Author BiographySteven Carter is the author of six books of literary and cultural criticism, including Devotions to the Text (University Press of America, 2004). In 1989 he was awarded the Schachterle Prize by the National Society for Literature and Science. In 2001 he became the only two-time winner of Italy's coveted Nuove Lettere International Poetry and Literature Prize. He was a nominee for the 2004 Holberg International Memorial Award, commonly known as Norway's Nobel Prize for scholars in the arts, humanities, and social sciences.
- Author(s)Steven Carter
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/08/2005
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width142 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.