All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 39 selections in this volume represent the increasingly diverse areas of research and range of lasting accomplishments in American anthropology during the interwar period through World War II.
- Author BiographyGeorge W. Stocking Jr. is the Stein-Freiler Distinguished Service Professor Emeritus of Anthropology at the University of Chicago and a recipient of the Franz Boas Award for Exemplary Service to Anthropology. His books include Race, Culture, and Evolution: Essays in the History of Anthropology and Delimiting Anthropology: Occasional Inquiries and Reflections.
- Author(s)American Anthropological Association
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight735 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Introduction byGeorge W. Stocking
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.