All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Constitutional History presents a concise introduction to the constitutional developments that have taken place over the past 225 years, treating trends from history, law, and political science. * Presents readers with a brief and accessible introduction to more than two centuries of U.S.
- Author BiographyJack Fruchtman is Professor of Political Science and Director of the Program in Law and American Civilization at Towson University, Maryland. His most recent books include The Political Philosophy of Thomas Paine (2009) and The Supreme Court: Rulings on American Government and Society (2nd Edition, 2014).
- Author(s)Jack Fruchtman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.