All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Jean Betschart-Roemer
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Author BiographyJean Betschart Roemer, MN, MSN, CPNP, CDE is a pediatric nurse practitioner and certified diabetes educator in the Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. She is a past president of the American Association of Diabetes Educators and past recipient of the American Diabetes Association Outstanding Health Professional Educator Award. She has written extensively, for health care professional, parents, children and teens, and has worked with children with diabetes and their families since 1980. Ms. Roemer, mother of three, and a grandmother of three, was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 1968.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.