All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the idea that there is an American style of foreign policy imbued with a distinct sense of national exceptionalism, this book introduces students of American or comparative politics to the complexity of the field.
- Author BiographySteven W. Hook is professor and former chair of political science at Kent State University. He has authored and edited numerous books, including U.S. Foreign Policy Today: American Renewal? (2012, with James M. Scott), Routledge Handbook of American Foreign Policy (2012, with Christopher Jones), Democratic Peace in Theory and Practice (2010), Comparative Foreign Policy (2002), and National Interest and Foreign Aid (1995). His journal articles have appeared in leading journals, including World Politics, International Studies Quarterly, Foreign Policy Analysis. Professor Hook is a past president of the Foreign Policy Analysis sections of the American Political Science Association and the International Studies Association. John Spanier received his PhD from Yale University. Since joining the faculty of the University of Florida in 1957, Spanier has lectured at the U.S. State Department's Foreign Service Institute, the Naval War College, military service academies, and several universities. Among his many other books is Games Nations Play.
- Author(s)John W. Spanier,Steven W. Hook
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement20th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.