All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn his eagerly-awaited second edition, Ray revisits his deceptively simple premise that the highest priority of leaders is to stay in power. Looking at how political ambition and domestic pressures impact foreign policymaking is the key to understanding how and why foreign policy decisions are made.
- Author BiographyJames Ray received his B.A. from Ohio State, and PhD from the University of Michigan. He has held positions at SUNY-Fredonia, the University of New Mexico, Florida State University, and is currently at Vanderbilt University. His research and writing have focused on international conflict, and most recently on the relationship of democracy to conflict. His introductory text on international relations has been published in 8 editions since 1979.
- Author(s)James Lee Ray
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.