All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharts changes in the character and incidence of homicide in the US from colonial times onwards. This book argues that the United States is distinctive in its level of violence among unrelated adults - friends, acquaintances, and strangers.
- Author BiographyRandolph Roth is Professor of History and Sociology at Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Randolph Roth
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Out-of-print date30/04/2014
- Content Note31 charts, 1 map, 1 table
- Weight1093 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.99Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.