All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the relationship between American Indians and the U.S. political system. It attempts to give a clearer understanding of such contemporary issues as Indian fishing rights and gaming casinos. Aimed at those on introductory government courses, adding a futher perspective.
- Author BiographyJOHN M. MEYER is Assistant Professor in the Department of Government and Politics at Humboldt State University, California. He is the author of Political Nature: Environmentalism and the Interpretation of Western Thought (2001).
- Author(s)John M. Meyer
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byDavid E. Wilkins
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.