CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- Author(s)Brian C. Hosmer
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/11/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note10 photographs, 5 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyBrian Hosmer is associate professor of history and Native American studies at the University of Illinois at Chicago. From 2002 through 2008 he served as Director of the Newberry Library's D'Arcy McNickle Center for American Indian History where he administered internationally-recognized academic programs, including the CIC American Indian Studies consortium.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.