Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionIf you were looking for a philosopher likely to appeal to Americans, Friedrich Nietzsche would be far from your first choice. The author delves deeply into Nietzsche's philosophy, and America's reception of it, to tell the story of his curious appeal.
- Author BiographyJennifer Ratner-Rosenhagen is the Merle Curti Associate Professor of History at the University of Wisconsin - Madison.
- Author(s)Jennifer Ratner-Rosenhagen
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note21 halftones
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.