All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology promotes the vision of American philosophy as complex and constantly changing, and enlivened by historically marginalized, yet never silent, voices. The readings provide a sense of the history and context for sophisticated, ongoing philosophical arguments.
- Author BiographyLeonard Harris is Professor of Philosophy Professor at Purdue University of Philosophy, He is editor of Racism (1999), The Critical Pragmatism of Alain Locke, (1999) and co-editor of Exploitation and Exclusion: Race and Class in Contemporary US Society (1992). Scott Pratt is Assistant Professor at the University of Oregon. He is co-editor of The Philosophy of Cadwallader Colden (forthcoming). Anne Waters is Assistant Professor at Texas Woman's University. She is the editor of American Indian Thought: A Philosophical Reader (Blackwell, forthcoming). She is also co-editor of Hypatia, Journal of Feminist Philosophy and is on the editorial board of Ayaanwayaamizin: An International Indigenist Philosophy Journal, and the Radical Philosophy Review.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2001
- Series TitleBlackwell Philosophy Anthologies
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight918 g
- Width170 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAnne S. Waters,Leonard Harris,Scott L. Pratt
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.